Mobile Publisher Development Coordinator
Adaptive Media℠, a publicly traded Irvine-based company, is a multi-channel and content monetization company serving website owners, app developers, and video publishers who want to optimize digital content with impactful, engaging advertising experiences. Adaptive Media℠ provides programmatic audience and content monetization technologies for display, mobile, and video advertising across multiple devices.
We’re in a highly competitive and active market, and our products are similar to Rocket Fuel’s RTB, BrightCove’s CMS, and Adap.TV’s waterfall management system. Adaptive Media℠ offers the complete digital video technology stack to support its clients with platform, content, and supply offerings, all backed by a state-of-the-art, data-driven, programmatic advertising technology.
The Mobile Publisher Development Coordinator is responsible with assisting the Senior Account Manager for working with prospective new clients, as well as working with existing clients to help them further develop their digital media. They are also assist in overseeing client accounts from initial enrollment, as well as consulting throughout the relationship.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Establishing relationships with current and novel publishers in efforts to upsell business
- Pulling daily reports, analyzing data, and providing optimization suggestions to mobile team
- Trafficking publisher tags and send to publishers for implementation
- Working alongside Publisher Development Manager/Director of Publisher Development to identify opportunities to scale the business.
Skills & Specifications:
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, or related fields from an accredited university or institution
- At least 1 year of general office duties experience, start-up experience a plus
- At least 1 year in Digital Advertising ecosystem, mobile preferred
- Strong understanding and passion for Digital Advertising / Technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Internet environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage multitask work in a strong-paced environment
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to work effectively with various departments and clients in a team-like manner
What We Offer:
- A convenient location in Orange County’s High Tech Irvine Area
- A competitive salary (DOE)
- Learning and results driven culture
- Professional development aligned to team and Company goals
- A fun atmosphere
- Compensation program focused on recognizing and rewarding valued contributions and results
- Medical – HMO or PPO, Dental – DPPO, Vision
- Time off benefits: Company holidays and paid-time-off
- Educational Assistance Program and access to over 2,000 e-learning courses
To apply or inquire about this position please email: [email protected] or phone: (949) 525-4634.