Mobile Publisher Sales Manager
Adaptive Media℠, a publicly traded Irvine-based company, is a multi-channel and content monetization company serving website owners, app developers, and video publishers who want to optimize digital content with impactful, engaging advertising experiences. Adaptive Media℠ provides programmatic audience and content monetization technologies for display, mobile, and video advertising across multiple devices.
We’re in a highly competitive and active market, and our products are similar to Rocket Fuel’s RTB, BrightCove’s CMS, and Adap.TV’s waterfall management system. Adaptive Media℠ offers the complete digital video technology stack to support its clients with platform, content, and supply offerings, all backed by a state-of-the-art, data-driven, programmatic advertising technology.
The Mobile Publisher Sales Manager is responsible for helping online media companies build their mobile strategies by locating, identifying, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Evangelizing the Adaptive Media Mobile Mediation platform and speak credibly to publishers about how we can drive value for their businesses
- Prospecting, closing, and growing relationships with key publishers
- Managing all facets of the business development cycle including prospecting new publishers, communicating Adaptive’s value proposition, negotiating and renewing contracts and maximizing relationships
- Playing a leading role in the development of publisher focused marketing strategies and materials
- Working closely with the client services team to ensure a successful implementation of the publisher’s solution
Skills & Specifications:
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Writing, or related field from an accredited university or institution
- At least 3 years of sales experience preferably with publishers for mobile technology companies
- Strong mobile publisher relationships and existing book of business.
- Healthy understanding of industry trends, technologies, mobile platforms and online advertising
- Possess a keen understanding of how to interact and communicate with a variety of audiences
- Awareness and understanding of digital new media and its impact on traditional media relations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Social Media Channels, and Internet environments, WordPress experience a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Must-be incredibly detail oriented, organized, and comfortable managing simultaneous projects
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to work effectively with various departments and company leadership
What We Offer:
- A convenient location in Orange County’s High Tech Irvine Area
- A competitive salary (DOE)
- Learning and results driven culture
- Professional development aligned to team and Company goals
- A fun atmosphere
- Compensation program focused on recognizing and rewarding valued contributions and results
- Medical – HMO or PPO, Dental – DPPO, Vision
- Time off benefits: Company holidays and paid-time-off
- Educational Assistance Program and access to over 2,000 e-learning courses
To apply or inquire about this position please email: [email protected] or phone: (949) 525-4634.