Adaptive Media℠, a publicly traded Irvine-based company, is a multi-channel and content monetization company serving website owners, app developers, and video publishers who want to optimize digital content with impactful, engaging advertising experiences. Adaptive Media℠ provides programmatic audience and content monetization technologies for display, mobile, and video advertising across multiple devices.
We’re in a highly competitive and active market, and our products are similar to Rocket Fuel’s RTB, BrightCove’s CMS, and Adap.TV’s waterfall management system. Adaptive Media℠ offers the complete digital video technology stack to support its clients with platform, content, and supply offerings, all backed by a state-of-the-art, data-driven, programmatic advertising technology.
The Sales Intern is responsible for assisting Sales Managers with online media companies build their digital video strategies by locating, identifying, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Assisting with conducting research, identifying opportunities, writing emails, gathering sales presentations, and scheduling daily conference calls with potential clients
- Assisting with negotiating contracts with legal counsel and walking clients through the sales process
- Closing new business deals by identifying where best opportunities lie
- Researching and identifying new services to offer
- Working closely with account managers and ad operations team to ensure new clients set-up properly
- Increasing job knowledge by reading professional publications and keeping up with emerging media strategies
- Assisting with building client relationships
- Understanding client needs
Skills & Specifications:
- Pursuing BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related degree from an accredited university or institution
- At least 1 year experience in technology, online media, advertising is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Social Media Channels (LinkedIn), and Internet environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent negotiation , closing, and follow-up skills, and market research experience
- Solid understanding of the online adverting market
- Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills
- Good decision-making and negotiation skills
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to work effectively with various departments and company leadership
To apply or inquire about this position please email: [email protected] or phone: (949) 525-4634.